…a service of On Hold Marketing, is more than just the audio portion of Plumbing On Hold Productions. The SalesMaker action plan helps wholesalers push their on hold marketing to the max.
“Silence On Hold” tells callers:
- No service
- No inventory
- We don’t care
“SalesMaker On-Hold Programs” Tells callers:
- We’ll be right with you!
- Inventory is right here!
- We appreciate your business!
Unless you’re looking at this after hours, you’re phones are ringing with contractor calls right now about availability, delivery, pricing, specs, and special orders. Since contractor calls that go on hold are every bit as valuable as the calls that get answered, it makes sense to make their wait more pleasant. Having no message makes the wait seem so much longer than it really is…and if they hang up, there’s a 50% chance they’ll simply call your competition.
Caller profile: Contractors call several times weekly
Caller frequency: Several times/week
Recommended plan: Quarterly depending on seasonal influences and specials
Main Benefits to Plumbing Wholesalers
- SalesMaker Mini-Marketing Plan multiplies the results of your telephone On Hold program
- Fewer abandon calls
- Fewer complaints about hold time
- Increased awareness for events/products
- Increased sales on promotions
- Build Web site traffic and usage
- Establishes brand loyalty
- Features your people or tech tips
- Features certifications and awards
The difference between us and other on-hold companies
- We do all the work
- 70 years combined telecom, VoIP, production, and marketing experience
- In-house writers, studios, and sound effects libraries
- Programs longer than the industry average
- Multiple v/o talents on every program
- Member: On Hold Messaging Association
- Three years International HOLDIE Award winners for creativity