Your Paws On HoldSM program will show your Pet Lovers that you do care… and that they haven’t been disconnected.
Caller profile: Pet Owners
Call frequency: High/sporadic
Caller attitude: Often in stressful situations; anxious; impatient
Recommend Plan: Annual
Veterinarian Office Demo
Vet Office Demo
- Fewer hang ups
- Showcase your specialties
- New screening info
- List your procedures and diagnostics
- Announce insurance changes
- Highlight your community participation
- Promote new locations
- Provide seasonal health tips
- Introduce your staff
- We do all the work
- 70 years combined telecom, VoIP, production, and marketing experience
- In-house writers and studios
- Programs longer than the industry average
- Multiple v/o talents on every program
- Member: On Hold Messaging Association
- Three years International HOLDIE Award winners for creativity
Your callers are pet lovers. They want the very best for their pets and waiting on hold, although necessary, can be interpreted as a lack of caring. That’s silly, right? Veterinarians invest in their own education and have devoted years of dedication to study for the very reason that they love and want to deliver the very best care to animals….often more than some pet owners. The time on hold, however brief, must be delivered in such a way as to demonstrate to the caller that your veterinarian practice has every bit the love and concern for their pet as they do.
Here’s what we’ve learned over the past 25 years helping veterinarian practices with on hold messaging.
- Pet lovers want to know you care. Hearing a professional voice talent, in a soothing voice, assures them that they are receiving the very best in professional and compassionate care. Plus it helps smooth out the frustration of waiting.
- Pet lovers want to be reassured that you can help. Letting them know how you are prepared to take care of their pet is important. So our on hold messages tell them how your staff, education and experience will ensure the very best care for their pet.
- Creative distraction works. Although all of the information shared about your practice is solid reason to feel better about holding, we use your body of information to distract your callers from the time spent on hold. Your information is woven into the fabric of a well-produced audio program featuring a professional voice, engaging content, and music to create a pleasant and engaging diversion for their attention.
With our on hold messages for veterinarians, the time spent holding will be perceived to be less than it really was…and the caller will be better informed about your practice. The caller is more likely get right to the problem when you take their call instead of first complaining about the long (perceived) wait on hold.
How Can an On Hold Message Help with Marketing?
Marketing is happening whenever a caller is listening to your Paws On Hold messaging.
- Your brand and practice name are being associated with a professionally produced program that is engaging your caller while you are busy taking care of other patients.
- The attributes that make your veterinarian practice a great place to take a pet are extolled in compelling messages over pleasant music right into the ears of your target market.
- You are able to mention the breadth of services callers may not know about – or didn’t know they should consider.
- It is an opportunity to give pet lovers helpful health and relationship tips.
All of these marketing avenues create an image and impression of a veterinarian office that one wants to take their pet…and refer to others. And beyond marketing, you can deliver helpful information. Simple things you want to communicate can be done with ease, such as:
- Encouraging pet procedures that pet owners prefer to avoid.
- Asking for payment at the time of service.
- Asking for referrals.
Contact On Hold Marketing for More Information
Call us at (800) 342-0098 to talk with one of our skilled staff members about our on hold messages for veterinarians. Our creativity and knowledge will astound you. We have won three HOLDIE awards!